I DID IT! AND NOTHING CAUGHT ON FIRE!
AU where Envy turns into Elicia to shoot Hughes. It doesn’t change much but you can hear the disconnect between a cheerful, “Goodbye Daddy, you’re going to miss work tomorrow,” and her crying, “Don’t bury Daddy, he has work tomorrow.”
Also three-year-old Elicia holding a gun smiling and laughing like an excited child as she stares down the iron sights.
Seasons according to the North
IT IS THAT DAY IN MARCH TODAY
ITS SO WARM IT’S LIKE 50 OUTSIDE
ITS OVER 60 HERE AND ITS SUPPOSED TO SNOW TOMORROW WHAT IS THIS
IT’S THE DAY
Whenever I tell people I’m from California they get all excited and ask me what it’s like. Over the years, I’ve settled on a standard summary designed to crush their dreams of beaches and palm trees:
"Hot, polluted, and full of lettuce."
Ah yes. Glorious California.
Starfish feeding on a dead whale.
i’ve never been scared of starfish until this moment
look at that creepy, tall, dancing one
look at him
‘yes, my darlingssssss’
‘feed to your hearts content’
‘feast on what is rightfully ours’
‘feast, thrive— soon, we will conquer all‘
you have some unresolved issues
You’re all wrong this is a star fish dance party
I did all of them.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.